Sonya - hopkinsville, Kentucky

I believe in God and his word to be the true. I believe that God is truly my srtength and savior. When I was thirteen and a half years old I lost my father to a massive heartattack. I was devastated. I was a daddy’s girl and always had my daddy around. My family was very close. I grew up in a comfortable atmoshere. I did not want for anything. My parents worked hard for the things we had. Loosing my father was hard on my mother as well. They were so close. Two years after the death of my father, my mother passes.I believe from a broken heart. Statisically, she died from congestive heart failure. At this time I was sixteen years old almost a senior in high school. I was comatosed. I lost all intrest in life. I did not know what would become of me. I had lost the two most important people in my life in less than three years. Wow, what did I ever do that was so wrong, that I deserved this? I was confused and lost. My parents was my soul purpose for living. When they left me I wanted to go too. I could not understand why God took both of my parents from me at such a young age. They both were fortey-five when they passed away. Young people. How could God do this to me. I went through a lot at that time in my life. Life taught me many things. I rebelled against myself and others around me that actually was trying to help. Not knowing that I was only making matters worse for myself. God showed me that life must and will still go on. He gave me the strength to endure my pain and grief for the loss of both of my parents. Without him in my life today, I do not believe that I could have made it this far in life. I am married to a wonderful man, I have two beautiful children and I have been fortunate enough to get the opportunity to further my education. I can truly say that God is good. Trust in him and he will show you the way. He has showed me and is still guiding my life. Just believe and he will provide your every need.