Amber - Morganton, North Carolina

Believes of Life

I believe in kindness, to be nice to other people. To not judge nor let them judge you. I believe to be your own person. Think your own way, have your own style, and your own opinion. Be different then people around you and let your self shine. About two weeks ago my great Aunt died of Lung Cancer. Even though I did get to tell her I loved her before she went I still felt like I didn’t say it enough. My views changed and I believe you should always say what’s on your mind. Speak up and say them words I love you and share your feelings. You never know what could happen.

I believe in always believing in your self. You can never accomplish anything if you your self does not agree. You should always have the mind set that you can do anything. Remember one person can change the world. I could be the next Martin Luther King. Change the views of many people and go down in history. I believe in Peace and not so much drama. Don’t cause problems just because you have nothing to do and are bored with your life. No backstabbing or start rumors that aren’t true. Always tell the truth and be loyal to friends and family. Act like a Peace Maker!

If there is one thing that I believe in the most its personality. I have always had the attitude to act myself and not care so much what other people think. You should always be yourself never act fake. Don’t change yourself to fit in with the crowd. Don’t let people pressure you into things you don’t want to. I want people to look back on me and say that I was the girl who was crazy but also really nice. Basically I believe in acting like you and never let people change it. Have the funniest personality and don’t be mean. But be the nicest person you can think of. Have a person you want to be like and believe you can do it.