Mary - hopkinsville, Kentucky
Themes: carpe diem

This I believe that life is short and I am wasting it by living the American dream.

I live in a four year old home and drive a beautiful car. I have a husband and two beautiful children. Yet I am unhappy because I would love to travel and see the United States. I would love to live in an old house and drive a heap just to be able to see the US one state at a time. Just buy an RV and travel every holiday and vacation. Drive my car and stay in hotel rooms not the prime hotels just a place to stay and spend time with my family. Not to see major landmarks or say I have seen lease places but to live the adventure. Meet new people and live the adventure one trip at a time. I wait for my car to be paid off or the children to be grown. Never living and meeting the people I see on a daily basis. The people I see everyday can be my adventure. I very much love my husband and children. I would never trade in my family for my dream but I would trade in the house and the car and the stuff that my family seems to not be able to live without. The fact that I don’t live everyday to the fullest is a shame and a pity. From now on I will live my life as though everyday is a new adventure full of people to meet and love. That my family needs me to be present now not when my dream comes true but today now I need to live.