Samantha - North Quincy, Massachusetts

I believe in a person who is smart. I believe in a person with a mind of their own. Who knows what they want out of there life. A person who is headed in the right direction and in time will succeed. A person who has fears, but will overcome them to get the best life they can. I believe in a person who is beautiful, fun, who is free and knows who they are. I believe in myself.

In my life, I never really have felt that I have had many people believe in me. People have always doubted my abilities or talents, but I always tell myself to forget what they are saying and to do my own thing. I know if I want to make it happen I will. I have a lot of faith in myself to do great things with my life. When I get older I want to be able to help all the people who have doubts in themselves and make them feel that they can be true to themselves and if you have faith in yourself nothing can be a better feeling than that.

I know when I grow older; the only person that I have to count on is myself. I do right now depend on others, my family is a big factor of who I depend on, but at times I still feel as if I can not always rely on them. Each day I feel I learn something new about myself I did not know, and I will achieve at my goals I set for myself. Next year I am going to go to college and work as hard as I can to be the best I can be. One day I will prove not just to myself but everyone else, that the person I know I am and the person I will become is a person that has faith, knowledge and courage to achieve great successions in their life.