minsoo - lynnwood, Washington

This is what I believe:

I believe that there is a god and all good things come from him. Because before I was Luke warm Christian only reading the bible at church and going only on Sundays and was forced to and I didn’t believe that god can do any good and I thought I was only one to make choice of what I do and I alone can control my life but one retreat my pastor was talking about how god does good things for us and so after that retreat so many struggles and hard ship came across my life and I was very depressed for the most part and that happened for about a month and a half, and that resulted me by temptation of drugs but one day a Friday I was about to go to youth night and my pastor called me and told me that he couldn’t give me a ride because he was busy and so I thought in my head that it was going a good night because my friend invited me to a party with drugs and alcohol and just when I was going to call my friend to pick me up for the party my pastor called my cell phone and told me he was going to pick me up, at that instant I realized what would have happened if my pastor haven’t called me I would have done something stupid and so I told him the whole story at church and he told me he was all the way across town and he said something urged him to come all the way down to my house to pick me up and after I told him about the incident and my struggles he had told me to take the time to talk to god about that and after that things started to change for me and my life was better and easier. I was thankful for what the lord had done and now I know that the lord does good things for all.