Jesse - Draper, Utah
Themes: integrity

I believe in being honest. It constantly amazes me how many people including myself at times are not honest. We all like to pride ourselves on how honest we are but deep down inside we all know it’s not true. Each day as we go through our daily routines we are presented with opportunities to either be honest or dishonest. Unfortunately we are not honest 100% of the time we will usually color in the gray areas to our advantage. I’m constantly amazed at how many times I catch myself leaning the dishonest way and catch myself at the last minute or sadly don’t change my course and make the mistake. With that said how many people out there catch themselves but don’t make the quick change of direction to do what is right? Yes, there will always be the few times where we slip up but we need to learn from the mistakes. We wall have to live with dishonest dealings we do but as we continue to better ourselves the world will change and we can’t forget about the victim who got the short end of the stick. DO we want to be that person?