Joshua - Eureka, California

“Always be nice to people on the way up, because you’ll meet the same people on the way down.” –Wilson Mizner. This is what I believe, I believe that people should be nice to each other and not treat them like dirt. One example in my life is when I went to see my real father in Sebachtable, but when I got there he didn’t want me near him and he threatened my mom that he was going to call the cops. Another example is that almost every school I went to there would be always someone there to pick on me or bully me.

The thing is that everyone should be nice to each other even if they are ugly, misunderstood, new or if you don’t like them very much. I still forgive my dad even if he was a real jerk. I also sometimes feel sorry for whoever bullied me because maybe they are having issues that are making them act that way.

My conclusion is that you should be nice to each other because it would make the world a better place to live. Also it would make me happy to have a hate free life and a violent free life.