Monica - Ellaville, Georgia

Clay Walker said three words that I live my life by; “Live, Laugh, Love.” I believe everyone should live by these three words. They sum up the important things in life. It is short and sweet, but it makes all the sense in the world. At least, they do to me.

To live is the first step. You cannot go through life afraid of everything. You must live your life to the fullest. You never know when it is your last opportunity to do something or spend time with someone you love. So, you must LIVE in order to survive in this world we live in now. You have to take your beliefs and run. In my opinion, if you have something to say do not hold back. It may be the last time you may be able to express yourself to that person or to anyone.

Laugh is next. It is a very important word. You must never go through life without laughing. It brings light to your world. Without laughter, your life would be dull. To me, this is not actually living. In my view, you are already dead if you refuse to laugh. It is always a good thing to laugh or smile. It makes life less miserable if you can laugh every once in a while. You can never laugh too much. You may also find a person who can always make you laugh. This brings us to the final word.

This word is the most important to me. Love is what makes my life worth living. Without love, your life is incomplete. Nobody should go through life without someone to love. Love can help heal wounds. The people you love and who love you can help you through rough times. They will always be there for you. With them, you can survive almost anything. They will give you the strength to move on with your life. Love can also create life in more ways than one. A baby being born from two people in love is a way it creates life. It can also change the way you live your life. It creates a new life for you.

These are simple words to live your life by. It does not take much to follow these words. These words have made my life worth living. Without them, my life would be dull and miserable. At least to me, it would be miserable. You must always remember to LIVE, LAUGH, and LOVE!