Dasha - Albany, New York

I believe that a First impression is important to see the way people look at you through life to remember that one moment that you talked to the Person or even looked at them to remember it over and over again it means a lot to some people and may not to others but that’s the one time in life where you can shine and express who you really are yourself and no one else but yourself. The way you want to be express is the way the people will remember you in that kind of way threw rest of there life.

I remember my first impression of when I met my best friend. At first I didn’t really understand who she was I knew that from the impression she gave me she would be my friend I could remember from the way she expressed her self I can just go back from that moment and relive it again so first impression is always good. I wonder what she thought about me when she first saw me did she get the same Impression of me as she did 8 years ago as she does now.

Sometimes you wonder what people really think about you. When I first meet a person sometimes I wonder what they think of me. Sometimes you ask your self this question, did I give a good impression? Did I present myself as I wanted to be presented? Are second impression really better then first ones?

First impressions are also important when you apply for jobs when you talk to the boss in order for them to hire you have to give a good impression to the boss because they don’t want to hire anyone that gives a bad impression.

For example when my mom was looking for a job she had a talk to the boss to apply for a job she had to give a good impression towards the boss and the way she presents herself is that people the boss will think of her and since she gave a good a impression she got the job.

In a couple of seconds people already judge you and already have an impression on you even if you didn’t even talk to the person impression is the key of first meeting a new person the way you use your body language is very important it is human nature to have a first impression on people.

Like some movie stars and singers need to give a good impression to there fans like Britney spears when she shaved her head off and went crazy in public and feed her children soda and chips that gave her fans a bad impression of her.

Many people think that first impression isn’t important but it really is. Try not to give a bad impression of yourself when you can give a great one without letting people think something different about you then you really are.