Henry - Reno, Nevada

I believe that you can learn how to succeed in failures. In Korea, people say that “Failure is the mother of success” because you get a chance to learn from failing, but only if you are trying to find what you did wrong in that failure.

If you want your business to succeed, it’s impossible only with the knowledge you learned from school. There has to be wits of life that applies to reality rather than just knowledge. Reality is the strictest chapter to learn. The wits that I am talking about are wits that you can’t acquire by studying with books at school; you can only acquire it through a whole different process.

In reality, people have to acquire their morals through their mistake, but most people don’t know how to get those morals, because of that, they only try to avoid their mistake. why do people always reiterate their mistakes?

If people are repeating again, then they do not know how to acquire morals from mistakes.

A professor at Cambridge said, “We should not fear mistake itself, but what we really should fear is the meaningless mistake.” If you’re a human, anyone can make mistakes. A person who puts his effort to find the hidden moral in his mistake, that person can quickly get a grasp the cause of his mistake. By those experiences, if he doesn’t reiterate and can avoid bigger conflicts, this mistake can be his most important experience than any other success.