Frank - Springfield, Pennsylvania

I believe in my family. I have learned to see the world through my children’s eyes, a world of constant learning, discovering, and questioning. They do not judge a person’s appearance or demeanor, and have no hatred or fear of the unknown. I am growing up once again with my children, trusting that life will cradle me and once again seeing things for the first time as they sprout, bloom, and eventually die. I have become the doctor, teacher, chef, and coach in their small world, knowing that what I do now will affect the rest of their life. And through all this, they have become my greatest teacher, allowing me to enjoy life and fully consume it as it comes with the outlook that tomorrow will hold an endless bounty. I have learned not to take my wife for granted. I look up to her with the utmost respect, love, compassion, and awe. While I have the comfort of my desk at work, she continues on a marathon schedule guiding our children through life and away from the TV. Her faith and values have created what I have always longed for and constantly strive for. She has made me what I am today and what I will be tomorrow. What we have given up socially has been gained in fulfillment of life, and as we constantly ask each other if a fourth is crazy, we look into each others eyes and see the answer.