Do My Best

Taisuke - Japan

Have you ever done your best? “Do my best” is a very important idea for everybody. But I think that there are few people doing their best recently. If you do your best, you can do anything. If you don’t your best, you probably regret. It later.

When I was a junior high school student, I met one man. His Name was Jiro Ueda. He was an assistant professor. He always got into some troubles, but he had never given up. This belief is important to me, because I like Jiro Ueda and I was helped by him. ”Why don’t you do your best” is his quote. He always says it in a pinch. Then he gets out of a pinch.

2 years ago in tennis competition, I almost lost. I was beginning to give it up. I remembered a certain words then,” Why don’t you do your best?” “Do my best” As a result, I came from behind and won!!

Please imagine a person doing their best. That is great! The earth becomes peaceful if everybody does their best about an environmental problem. That is happy. I wish for you to do your best in everything. Because I think it will be a shortcut to your happiness.