Life is One Time

Rika - Ishikawa, Japan

We are alive in the world now. Do you know we die? I know our life will end, so I think “Life is one time”. And I don’t want to regret anything. I want to enjoy every day.

Before I entered Kanazawa Technical College, I worried about which school should I choose? If I went to another school, I would go to college and have a normal school life. But, I chose to study at KTC for 5years. At first, I didn’t want to come to KTC, so I felt so bad. I couldn’t enjoy school life here. But, I met a lot of friends and teachers and then I thought KTC’s life was fun!! I learned that life is one time and that I had a “a once in lifetime chance” to travel and enjoy my youth.

I went to New Zealand which was a good experience for me. It isn’t easy to go to a foreign country, but it is very a valuable experience. When I arrived in New Zealand, I became homesick. I thought I wanted to go back home. Can you imagine that? Now, I can’t.

We should try to have a lot of new experiences, because we don’t know when our life will end. If you have a good new experience, it will make you bigger and remain in your memory forever. My experiences have taught me that life is one time. Also, we should enjoy all of our life. Sometimes, we think life is boring, but we can only live one life, and so I think people should enjoy their life. This is best way of life!!