Every One Wants to be Happy!!

Mana - Ishikawa, Japan

Why do people always say, “Happy birthday”,” Happy wedding”, ” Happy New Year” and so on?? The answer is very simple, because everyone wants to be happy! That is all.

People hope a lot of things, for example poor people want to be rich, angry people want to be calm, people want to be foreign country’s people, and people want to be good at speaking a foreign language. If their hope can be real people would be happy.

There are a lot of kinds of “Happy”. It has infinite meanings, because there are infinite kinds of people all over the world. Everyone has an opportunity to be happy, so everyone wants to be happy!

This is a real story about a blind girl, It happened few years ago. The blind girl didn’t have enough money to have an operation. Her eyes could be good if she had an operation. I don’t know if she was happy or not, but her families must have been sad. If I were her family I would have cried and thought “Why don’t I have money?” Maybe, she became sad when her families were sad, but the blind girl became happy because a lot of people all over the world raised money for her. Her eyes are recovered now. I think she has got a kind of happy. By the way, why did a lot of people all over the world raise money for her? Do they just want their own happy life?? No, People want to make other people happy. Of course, some people are not, because everybody grows up in different places, countries, cultures, and with different religions and families.

”I want to be happy” is very natural thinking. Sometimes, this thinking makes people happy with helping each other, but some people want to hurt other people. If everyone wanted to make others happy, it might be become a good world!!