Sound

Mao - Ishikawa, Japan

How many sounds do you know? Sound is very interesting. I especially believe in voice. I believe in sound.

Sound has many types. For example instrumental sound, human voice, ghost voice, noise, traffic sound, or chords. There are not only good sounds, but there are many sounds. I think the sound closest to me is my own voice. Voice delivers my messages and expresses my personal ideas.

I was first conscious about voice when I was a junior high school student. I watched a TV documentary program about voice actor’s jobs. For example, TV’s narration, dubbing to another country movies and animation characters. Everyday, we listen to voice without intention; human sound, There are many people working, who we do not see.

Another example of human sound is clapping. In competitions clapping can cheer up or celebrate for many players. But the opposite, booing, makings players feel bad.

I think sound and voice are very important for every life. I treasure it. I believe that human sound is very beautiful one.