A Good Thing Turned Bad

DeLisa - Gulfport, Mississippi
Themes: pleasure

I believe the good name of sex has been smeared. Sex was created to be shared between a man and a woman who are in love with each other. It is also used, as everyone knows, to create offspring. However, due to the misuse of this intimate act, sex’s good name has been sullied.

At one point in time, sex was seen as a private experience between two people. Then, at another point in time, sex was, against its original intent, morphed into a less private act. As time went on, so did the bad metamorphosis of sex.

First, were the drawn sexual pictures, then actual photos of people having sex. Next, sexual toys and videos arrived on scene. After that, sexual parties and partner swapping became popular. Sadly, as these new trends were being formed, so were the addictions to them. The addictions the world of sexual openness caused many minds to become fascinated to the thrill of sex, and not the compassion.

Now, some may say that even though people like to look at sex and have multiple sexual partners, it does not mean sex is no longer beautiful and pure. Sadly, it does, because if a person sees the sexual toys, videos, and parties, it gives the impression that sex is not passionate and personal, but lustful and public.

Also, all the blame of sex’s sullied name can not be put upon the shoulders of porn and sex parties, because rape takes a lot of the blame too. Every year, so many are sexually assaulted, raped, or molested, and this makes sex seem violent and horrifying. When a person’s body is violated from a terrifying sexual experience, he or she will then think that all sex is bad, but it is not.

Hopefully, one day, people will remember that sex is pure and passionate, and they do not have to publicize or violate someone it to enjoy it.