Jason - Solon, Ohio
Themes: golden rule

Jason Feistamel

November 26, 2007

English 9

Wobser

This I believe

Have you ever wondered what other people believe? I do and I believe that you should not throw apples at other people’s cars as they drive by your house. Me and my friend were hiding in a bush were seeing who can hit car first. Well my friend was the winner of that contest. I was so scared when that car stopped after he hit it. The guy got out of his car and started to look up to see of it came from a tree but he never did figure it out. Then he got back in and started to drive away. The next car I hit was even worse because I hit right in the middle of the windshield. That person found us and started to chase us around his house. Then the lady left because she could not get us at all and we were not about to give up a get into trouble. We both threw an apple at the next car. That person came after us, but that person could not get us either. Instead of just leaving they went to my house and they knocked on the door. There was nobody home at that time. Then he went to my friend’s house and asked for his parents. His parents were home, but that was when we really started to run. His dad came out trying to look for us. He could not find us, but then the person that asked for us showed him where we were. It was all down hill from there. We got in to so much trouble that we could not go outside for the rest of the day. It was only noon. We were so mad because we had nothing to do yet. When my mom and dad got home my friends parents told them what I did. They got mad at me and I got in more trouble. That was the worst thing that I could have done when I lived in Illinois. My friend and I never did that again. Instead we gave the apples to my dog. She would go chase them as we threw them to her. The life lesson here is never do things that you will regret. That would be one thing that I would regret.