Tyquan - bronx, New York

I can fly and touch the sky one day in my life. I believe this quote because everyone one day will touch the sky in their lives. I believe we all have to touch the sky and fly one day in our lives. When we die we have to fly to reach the sky and be united with God. I know my day will come someday for me to fly away in the sky.

I’m waiting and wondering what to do in life. What should I do? I really don’t know. Sometimes I think I know what to do but I just can’t do it. I wonder if life is just a conspiracy. My life is crazy and sometimes I don’t know what to do. I know who I am, what I am. I know everything about myself but sometimes I know nothing. It’s so hard sometimes to be who I am so I think how I can fly. I would try to go to church but it’s just not for me. I just stay at home listening to my ghetto gospel.

I share tears with my mother wondering where my sister is. We scream we talk we hit but just can’t get through to my sister. I just wish my sister could listen to what people tell her and stop driving everyone into the wall. We don’t know where she is at late nights out in the streets, doing what we can’t even imagined. She doesn’t know how much stress she is causing everyone it hurts not knowing where she is all the bad people out there in the world who knows what can happen to her. It’s stressful just thinking about it sometimes. “I wish I can just disappear one day and just take everything off my mind and think of me” I use to know everything my sister do and every where she use to go now it’s just like we split up. She says it’s my fault we don’t hang out anymore but I say “how it’s my fault”? She says it’s the girls ever since I started going out that we split up. I told her since it’s my life let me live it. I wish I never told her that cause when I did that’s when all her bad stuff started happening, WHY? Now that I told her this I think she doesn’t believe she can fly.

I just want to get away to think about what I want to do. If I cant making to professional football I want to do something if I can’t do that. I don’t even know what I want to do in life after high school besides football. People say its ok I have a lot of time to decide I’m still young but I want to know now so I can fly and achieve high. It’s better for me to know now so I would know how to strive for the achievements I want to make towards them. That’s why they say either fly or die or accomplish your dreams. My great grandmother once told me to go see she before she died and I didn’t and what happen? She died. That’s why when someone tells me something I will definitely listen to what they say to me. The good thing about it is that now that she is not living she is flying. That’s why all my life I will always believe that I can fly.

If you read this and believe this then you should come to me and touch me. Then we can fly together not just to the sky but anywhere.