Josh - Fairvew, Utah

This I believe I can control my diabetes. I f I take cake of my self and eat healthily foods and control my blood sugar. I don’t want to end up in another diabetic coma for three days. And stay in the hospital for a month and get life flight. The month in the hospital sucked so bad it was just so boring and nothing to do at all. And the whole experience sucked I wish it never happened because know I have to watch how much sugar I eat. Also have to give me shots every time I eat food with carbohydrates, and have to check my blood for time a day and give me a shot before I go to bed.

I was also on the news when I was in primary children’s in salt lake because; the Utah grizzlies’ hockey team came up there to visit the sick kids. They also gave the kids stuffed bears to make them more happy. I messed a whole bunch of school but o well because I could have died if my mom didn’t take me to the Sanpete Valley Hospital when she did because the doctor said I would have been dead in an hour if she didn’t. So this I why I believe I can keep control of my diabetes.