prat - 55313, Minnesota
Themes: purpose

I believe that “everyone on earth has a specific purpose in life that god has made him for’’ No matter who you are or where you come from we all play a role in this society whether as a doctor treating patients in need of critical times or a plumbers fixing someone’s house or even working as a lifeguard saving lives for the victims trapped in the deep dark treacherous water etc.

I believe that someday I will become a dentist and help the people who are in need and because it’s for fun and interesting. Knowing that I have the potential to reach my dreams is the best feeling ever. I am going to graduate in the class of 09 making me one step closer to my destination.

I believe that events in my lives happen for a reason as I discovered growing up that life is a journey where you put yourself out there to discover and learn to grow from your mistakes and prevent them in the future I learned this because I sold a room to a person under the age of 18 once so it was like a wakeup call for me that I am not a kid anymore that if I make mistakes then it really comes down on my shoulder

I believe in myself that I can be whatever I want to be, I believe that whatever I do today will affect me in the future that I will determine my faith and my future by the actions and decisions that I take today. In countries like Africa and India only 40 out of 100 kids decide to do what they want in life and others don’t have opportunity because of

money and other issues. So why waste all the chances that our lives give us? We have such little time on earth so why not live up to your potential and make the best out of it.