Adam - dayton, Ohio

I believe in unity, without it, the world would be a completely different place. Everyone one needs people to be there for one another, everyone needs support, and everyone needs people to be there for them in times of hardship or stress.

My finds my family, even complete strangers need each other at some point. I know that without the help of my close friends life would almost be unbearable, and its people like them that make me love life. My friends are my own age and wont judge me if my room is messy and are going through the same things I am. Relationships, school stress, and all of the teenage angst that goes with it. Sometimes when the world gives me a bad day my close friends will always be here for me.

The people in my family are the people I’ve known all my life and the people who are connected by an unbreakable bond that ties us together, the same bond that keeps me close to my sister, even if she is on my last nerve. I will always stay close to family because there the closest link my your past and the ones most likely to stick with me in the future.

Even a complete strangers need to be there for each other now and again. Strangers can share a bond of unity, like nationality or a religion, that something bigger than just two people, and its those kinds of things that brings people together for a common belief. Even some passer by who, by a grace of good will, slips some change into an almost expired parking meter, or someone who slides a five into the guitar case of a guy who’s hard on his luck, maybe just trying to get his next meal.

Whatever the case may be, we all are dependent upon each other for love and support, and without these connections we share, the world just wouldn’t work.