Tyler - USA

I believe in conservatism, the dictionary defines it as “believing in or supporting tenets of the political right”. It is an act of tradition, of post-revolution ideas, and the thought process of our founding fathers. All the talk about Iraq, foreign policy, abortion, gay rights, and how Bush is a failed leader is really unnecessary for the well being of our nation. Remember, we set an example for many other countries and I don’t think condemning our own leader is a way to solve anything. I know many of my views are opposed by numerous groups, but that’s ok, I realize that liberalism is becoming the norm here in America. Now, don’t get me wrong, I do agree with some views of the democrats, I just don’t see the point in being so liberal about everything. Is it really that bad here in America? Think about it, we are arguably the greatest nation on earth, yet we hear stories in the news every night about people wanting more rights, that things are unfair and unjust. Are things so bad here that we need to get up and protest every time Bush makes a public address? I think not. I will admit that Bush has made some mistakes, but that gives no citizen the green light to widely abuse their rights and speak so negatively about such a great nation Then again, some people really feel that such behavior is tolerable, which never ceases to amaze me, how someone could deem it acceptable to be that disrespectful to our nation’s leader. In the end, I suppose the freedom of speech is invoked in all of this, and I’m not trying to take that away, I am simply begging the question, why? Why do liberals have to be so demanding, and bias? Why can’t this nation get a hold of itself and take a look in the mirror? Why can’t we look back on our roots and our founding fathers and the way that they thought a government should be run? A government of the people they declared, America as a whole elected Bush why are the people complaining if they suddenly think that he does a bad job. My point is, that I believe we, as Americans, should try, at least make an effort, to be more respectful of our authorities, and more conservative in our decision making. This I Believe.