Kristen - Reno, Nevada
Themes: love

I believe that love conquers all. Love is not envious or boastful but rather modest and humble. It is not bitter nor hateful, but rather forgiving and understanding. It does not judge or discriminate but instead it is accepting and honest.

I believe that love has the ability to restore and strengthen and the power to heal.

I believe that learning to love and accept people for who they really are is an important part of life. Growing up, I never had friends, never had a boyfriend, never got invited to birthday parties or sleepovers. Not that these things make a childhood, but they certainly help shape the kind of person that you are destined to become and the way in which you view things.

I was able to recognize the lack of love that people have for one another. Relationships require time, effort, and patience; all things in which many people are unwilling to sacrifice. Having been on the other side of the spectrum, I realized how important love really is.

I began to pour my heart and soul into getting to know people for who they really were and letting others know that there was someone out there that loved them. I listened and gave advice. I offered a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on.

I believe that a little love can go a long way. I believe that people just want to be loved. There are not enough adjectives in the world to describe the satisfaction that you can get by simply loving others.

I believe that love is tangible and attainable. It is fair and just and soothes the mind. It is something that everyone needs and everyone is entitled to. I believe that love can change the world and the way we operate.

I believe that true love is measured by our ability to love the things that that we don’t like doing and the people that we don’t necessarily get along with. Learning to love our enemies. Hating the sin but not hating the sinner. True love is everlasting and endures forever.

I believe that life is nothing without love. I believe that love is power and shapes who we are as individuals. I believe that love changes things and impacts lives. I believe that love mends broken relationships and offers peace.

I believe that actions speak louder than words. I believe that love evokes happiness and joy. I believe that love conquers all.