Ashley - Sparks, Nevada
Themes: purpose

I’ve heard that people think cetain things in life, happen for a reason, but I believe that everything happens for a reason.

I wasn’t going to return to my summer job, because i thought it was too immature for me, but after thinking about it, I convinced myself to stay for only one more year. Throughout that year, i had a great time and met a ton of new people and even a guy that I really liked. We hit it off and dated for a couple weeks, but during those few weeks he introduced me to his best friend and I started to talk to his best friend a lot to understand how their friendship is, and the guy i was dating, really felt towards me. While this was going on, the guy I was dating began to treat me like crap, where he wouldn’t call, text, nor talk to me while we were at work, and it really sucked, but as this got to be harder for me to handle, I started talking to his friend a lot more than we first talked, and we seemed to get along really well.

There was an entire week where the guy I was dating wouldn’t talk to me or anything and that’s when I started to like his friend, and he started to like me. I guess me ex didn’t want to be with me anymore, but didn’t know how to tell me, so he just stopped talking to me, until his friend told him he needs to stop treating me like crap.

After that, his best friend began to become my best friend, and we would hang out at least once a week and talk every single day for over an hour. We began to like each other a lot and decided that we would go on a date to see if it would work. The date was the best I had ever been on with a guy, and that led to us becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, and now we’ve been dating for 1 year and 2 months, and are still happy as can be.

If it wasn’t for him introducing me to his friend, I know I would not have this amazing relationship now, especially because he treated me bad near the end of it, and that’s when I began to really like his friend.