Zachary - North Quincy, Massachusetts
Themes: hope

Sometimes it’s not a matter of exactly what you believe in, as long as you believe in something. Personally, I believe that everyone has a time to shine. That time to shine and only come if you have hope, so I also believe in hope. The combination of the two leads to happiness which is the essence of all things. Overall, hoping is the beginning of all things, including waiting for this time to shine.

The time to shine in life has been shown to me by personal experiences. You’re shining from the moment you born, till the day you die. You have some highs and some lows, but that hope is that thing that keeps you going till the next highlight. That hope of getting that spot is the importance of life, and staying on that quest to do so can help you work past anything on your way to the shining moments of life. I’ve kicked a game winning field goal in a football game and scored a game winning goal in a hockey game, both show me what a true high point is. Being happy about these particular times and getting a chance to do so again is the hope that I look for in daily life. Winning, feeling happy, and hoping, waiting, for that next point to get that victory for your life and for your mind helping yourself it’s own way along by achieving goals set out before you.

I live for that chance, and my time to shine that will come soon enough once again. That optimism with that hope leads me to work harder and harder each day without the shine. The hopefulness in my life is what keeps me happy and keeps me learning and moving on. If I were to lose this hope, would be to lose my life. The hope of looking for some happiness keeps even the saddest person going on. I live a happy live, mostly, if not all, due to my beliefs. My hope for the time to shine keeps me going on and for that reason, I believe.