Jason - North Quincy, Massachusetts
Themes: courage

Standing at 5’6” tall, I am on the top of my world. With my head held up high and my game face on, I will take reality by storm. Be it hard and adventurous, or maybe treacherous, I will divide and conquer the challenges, for I believe in myself.

I am strong and full of will power. Self-motivated, I strive to succeed through perseverance and assertiveness. I believe I can do anything I set my mind to. I have been given my tools to work with and they are my hands and brain. It only requires patience and effort for me to be successful.

I believe my talents and abilities are sufficient for me to achieve my goals. I know I am capable of doing anything. It is in me to put heart in everything I do. Blood, sweat, and tears will not slow me down; they are nothing but a demonstration of my hard work.

As a Tae Kwon Do practitioner, I have battled through many competitions. I have fought ambitious raging opponents. I have survived many painful hits and kicks. I do not quit or give up. I keep trying and trying even if the battle seems never-ending. All I can do is keep kicking until it is all over.

I live with an indomitable spirit. I will not be broken down. No ones judgment of me will bring me down. I feel good about myself. I do not doubt my ability to do anything. I believe in myself.