Abraham - Carneys Point, New Jersey
Themes: fear, question

I believe that we are running out of time. We are in the beginning of our eternal end. There has always been War, famine

and suffering in the world, but there was also always hope. We are at a tilting point in our history where there may be no

going back. We have entered the twenty first century with very dangerous decisions to make. Making the wrong decisions will

send us spiraling in the direction where there is no turning back. War, famine,the enviroment, a huge and growing population,

politics, religion, morality, are all potentially poweder kegs individually. Together their a recipe for self inahilation.

There are many people around the world with no hope and the numbers grow everyday. The world is like a dianosed new found

cancer. We know that it’s cancer,we know all the symptoms, we know the consequences, but we will not invest the time and

effort to try to find a cure. We needmake drastic political,enviromental, moral, changes in our world before it’s too

late. I hope that my words and the words of many, many people around the world will be heard and we will listen to the

warnings, bells, and red flags going off. What’s it going to take to wake up people? Where are our leaders? Are we going to

have to take matters into our own hands? We have so much potential for good as human beings. What do we have to do? I believe that we are running out of time.