Jessie - malone, New York

You can count on your friends. I believe that no matter what your friends are always there for you. They are there for you through all your bad and good days. If your parents separate. When you need help on your homework. If you need good advice on something. When you are having a hard time at home.

If somebody that you loved died, you will always have a friend by your side. If one of your family members is in the hospital, you can turn to a friend. When you made it on a team you can tell a friend, and they are there. If you got a new boyfriend or a girlfriend on of your friends are there.

When your parents separate your friends stay with you, threw the whole thing. They are there to support you. They may have the same thing happen to them, so they know what you are going through. My parents are not together and my friends were there for me, even if it was when I was younger.

If you are struggling with your homework, one of your friends is there to help you with it. When I needed help in math I could always count on a friend. I was struggling in History and one of my friends would help me with it. We would break the steps down one by one. Then we could figure the problem out.

If you need advise on something, and you don’t want to talk to your parents. You can always go to one of your friends. I needed good advice and I went to one of my friends. I don’t go to my dad for advice. I will go to my friends before; I would go to my dad.

When you are having a hard time at home you can turn to a friend. When I was going through a hard time at home, my friends where there to help me. I can’t count on my brother or my dad. I was doing bad things to myself, and my friends are the ones that helped me stop. They were the first to know what I was doing. I went to them because they would understand. My friends understand more then my family does.

No matter what life brings you, you can always count on a friend.