Luke - malone, New York
Themes: pleasure

I used to think that life was serious and sophisticated, however, I’ve learned that life’s purpose is solely to have fun. In the past I have worries about many miniscule things, such as attire, popularity, and money. I worried about these items because ethey seemed important to me at the time. I believe that the most important things in my life are friends, family, and fun.

Everyone should have friends they can count on. There have been many instances where my friends have prevailed and supported me in my times of need; such as when a family member has passed away. True friends should be there for you through thick and thin and should go out of their way to help a true friend out. Many times I have had a non-true friend stab me in the back but my closest friends have been there for me. Friends are hopefully always going to be there for you.

Family, they’re very important to me because they’re the people that made me who I am today. Sure many times they stress me out, but that’s just because I love them. They are the ones who will never forget me or miss a holiday without me. I can travel to the other side of the world and know my family will be there for me. Many of times my family has joined together to help one another and succeeded. This is why I believe family is important to me.

Fun, where would we be in life without fun? Fun holds life together when life gets tough.(kind of like the cream in an Oreo). Life would be very boring if you didn’t have fun. No matter what you consider fun, whether it being reading or skydiving you need in your life. Fun is like a circle it makes life complete.

I believe these three virtues are all that are needed in ones life. So next time your down in the dumps, perk up and realize that as long as you have the important things in life don’t let anything else get you down. I believe that with the three virtues, anyone can be happy.