Tyler - Constable, New York

I believe in equality. I feel that someone should not be treated any different just because of their race. I also believe no one should be discriminated against because of their religion. I feel that no matter where they come from that they should be treated the same. I saw some cases in court where there was racism and the colored person was found guilty even though there wasn’t sufficient evidence. And some people were given the death penalty just because of their race.

I believe that if someone wants to move to our country or any country that they should be allowed to as long as they don’t have a major criminal record. And I feel that if someone’s skin color is black or white or any color that they should be given the same rights. I believe that in school everyone should be treated the same when it comes to discipline or anything. I believe there is only one race. Human. Everyone is the same. We are all human. We all came from the same place. I disagree when people yell out racial slurs and think they are cool when they say them but all they are doing is making them look and feel dumb.

I believe that from the day we are born that no one should be discriminated against at all because of their race. I feel that every child should have an equal opportunity for a great education. I also feel that no one should be treated any different when it comes to getting a job or even after they get a job. And when someone has a job and is near retirement that they should get the same benefits. I believe that in hospitals everyone should be treated the same. I saw one time a couple years ago there was a colored person and a white person in a waiting room and the doctor called for the white person even though the colored person had been waiting there longer. I believe there should be complete equality among everyone no matter what their race is or their religion.