Ashley - Malone, New York
Themes: gratitude

Have you ever seen someone go into a place were their clothes are much to large for them or their eyes have black lines underneath them because they did not get enough sleep, or even look a little different then you because they were born different, or even beg for food because they can not afford to get food this week. Well I have and that’s why my motive for life is not to take things for granted.

This motive represents my life because one day I saw someone at a store and she could not afford to get what she wanted so that’s when I realized that I did not need to waste my money buying stuff that was not important while there is someone that really need something that they can not afford. This motive also represents my life because there are so many things that I take for granted like not have the right kind of food that I wanted but then I realized that there are people out there that don’t have any food at all.

This is a really big motive in my life because I have seen so many people take everything they have for granted. I really think that people that take things for granted should look around and see all the people that cant buy food because heat was more important, or the people that don’t have all the fancy clothes because as it is there guardians are already working two jobs but still don’t have enough money to get clothes because of there other bills. They should also look around and see how many people get sick because they cant afford to go to the doctors. Well that’s why people should not take things for granted because there are people in the world that would do anything for just the little things that people no not appreciate.

So the next time you think that you don’t have everything you want or you are not grateful for what you do have look around and see what some people would do to get the stuff you have. So be very grateful for what you have and you should never take anything for granted.