Morgan - mansfield, Ohio
Themes: peace

Mission: World Peace

World peace is something that everyone can benefit from. It’s something that many people have a desire for but is far from anybody’s reach. Many great leaders have an aspiration for world peace, but nothing is ever done about it. The world would be such a better place for people to live in if everyone got along. World peace is not impossible to accomplish. It takes time, desire, and productivity to achieve such a thing. If everyone works together great things can happen. World peace is a necessity for the lives of everyone.

What exactly is world peace? Wikipedia describes world peace as “an ideal of freedom, peace, and happiness among and within all nations. It is the professed ambition of many past and present world leaders”. The words such as “ideal” and “professed ambition” is what makes world peace sound seemingly impossible. Most people think that war and hatred is the answer to all their problems; however, if they only knew how much they are hurting themselves and others the world would be a better place.

World peace isn’t just about the world as a whole. It also has to do with the smaller acts of violence throughout the world. This includes gangs, bullies, terrorists, and other smaller groups or clubs that involve violence. A very popular one is the Klu Klux Klan, or the KKK. The KKK is basically the belief of white supremacy. It is a very unnecessary and violent group. It’s those kinds of things that makes the world a dangerous place to live in. It’s the people who strive to cause trouble and violence in their communities that makes it very hard to accomplish world peace.

Despite the fact that there are these horrible groups being established around the world, there are still people and groups that reflect world peace and try to spread it. Many groups, people, communities, and nations are currently trying to spread world peace through many different ways. The ways of spreading world peace include: documentaries, parades, public speaking, protesting, and others. People who take the time and effort to create organizations that spread world peace are the ones that give us hope that maybe one day world peace will finally exist.

World peace can also be accomplished in community settings. Peace amoung neighbors, co-workers, and classmates can be a start. That is the very first step everyone should take to spreading world peace. Sooner or later it will spread. I know that I try my best to spread peace. I’m not a violent person and I don’t do bad things. I am against anything that causes unhappieness. I pray everynight that one day eveyone will get along. It can happen.

World peace is something that everyone needs right now. War is unnecessary. Violence in unnecessary. Hatred is unnecessary. The only thing that is necessary is peace. If everyone works together world peace can happen. Life for the future generations would be much safer and beneficial with world peace. People may say that world peace is impossible; but, anything is possible.