Jennifer - Centinnial, Colorado

Henry Ford once said: “…with God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end.” All throughout my childhood, my parents have told me these same words; don’t worry, everything will turn out for the best. When I was younger, it was very hard not to see the negative side to bad situations. But as I have grown up, through all my experiences, while it is still hard, I know that everything will work out for the best. When life gets hard, the soothing words that I have always heard gets me through the situation. My experiences in life have taught me that my living is a wonderful thing, and that hard situations make you appreciate the good ones. I believe that God has my life in his hands, and he wants nothing but good things for me. However, for me to see these good things, I must endure the bad and become a better person because of them. It is very hard at times to remember the promises of a good life. Something that you think is what you want in life may not be the right thing. I know that God will bring the correct things to you; we just have to be patient in waiting for these things. Once you know for sure, you should go for it.

At times, it is confusing to know if it is the right thing for you, and you do not want to be wrong and get hurt again. At times like this, all you have to do is believe. I think that if something was not right for you, or did not have a reason for being in your life, then you would not experience this thing in your life. Whether it is a relationship, or a job, or just a regular occurrence, I believe that it has something to do with the end result in your life. I think that God is in charge of this, and if you just believe and trust, then everything will work out. Mr. Ford, and my parents, are right; all you have to do is believe, trust God, and look for the good in everything, and the result of your life will be the very best it can be.