grant - centerville, Ohio

I believe in a friendly wave. Just walking down the street and you see a neighbor or someone, you can just give a wave or a simple smile that’s all. It just brightens the day of people when you just give a wave or any acknowledgement of their existence. If it’s a young person or an oldie does not matter at all just a wave is a good thing to do. I do it to everyone I wave if I do or don’t know them life is too short not to be nice. You may see them again and you can have more friends then you already do but it all starts with a wave from you.

A friendly wave is all you need, it wont hurt you to wave at a complete stranger when they smile back or wave too you know you have done the job. The feeling is just good once you have completed a friendly appearance about yourself, and the next time you see them they will probably be the one to wave to you first so that’s always nice. My family all the time goes out for walks everyday and whenever we see people we know or don’t know always we wave or chat just to make conversation. It’s a good way to see who all live in your neighborhood.

Give a friendly wave, the self esteem of many go up and give some the confidence to wave back or talk to new people it all starts with a little baby step and you are completely used to it. Then you do it and pass it on the confidence to be friendly to one another. Then there are some that don’t wave back, they think who are you and feel bad because they didn’t wave back, don’t think about stopping next time the roll around they will wave to you and say hey or just a smile either way you win.