I believe in Love

Telisha - Wingate, North Carolina
Themes: love

I believe in love. Love can be defined in different ways.

Love, to me can vary. For example, I show love when I have lost someone in my family that I love dearly. I cry because I am going to miss this and that they do not have to go through the pain and suffering that they went through while they were down on this earth. I also cry because if I know that they have fought a good fight and was strong I know that they will be in a better place. Knowing that one day I will see them again I can look my head up to the sky and smile because I know they are watching over me.

Another example is when a baby comes in this world. I have a one year old sister and I love her to death. I would do anything I can for her. When something goes wrong at the doctor with her I can tell because it is written all over her face and she is crying and moaning. Babies are special in different ways. I think about how I grew up and everything that I went through I don’t want her to go through it. There is a saying that old folk’s use you are supposed to cry when someone come in this world because they have to face the trails and tribulations.

Love at first sight. I have plenty of them I can say. The first time that I see someone and we hit it off good. I begin to like them. Then I think to myself that I am in love. Not saying that I am in love with that person but with things about them. Their eyes, personality, just been them, and they way they talk to me and the way they make me feel about life.

Love hurts and it can also help. It help me find the person that I really am.