lauren - belle chase, Louisiana

Education is the most precious thing; it shapes students to who they will one day be. Teachers should honestly care about each child they are teaching, and do everything in their power to help each child individually to make sure each child gets the help they need. Teachers should make sure the student learns as much as possible during there school year together and not just about academics they should learn about life lessons, caring, patience, loving, giving and working together. A classroom can be a magical place but it is up to the teacher how there classroom will be which will in turn determine the attitude of the students. Classrooms should fun and creative with art that the students have made together. The class should decorate their classroom together with things they have learned about and things that reflect their personalities. Classrooms shouldn’t be quiet and boring, what type of learning is going on if the classroom is constantly being hushed by the teacher? There should be group discussions and projects going on. A great way to learn which isn’t used enough today is hands on work, this is a way to get students who are bored easily into a subject because they are not just sitting there reading or listening they are actually seeing for themselves. No child should be left behind, if a child is having a hard time keeping up then it is the teacher’s responsibility that he/she gets the extra attention they need to keep up. A teacher should never move on with a lesson plan until each student has grasped the concept, if a child fails then the teacher has failed. Education is most important things in a community because if the community is not educated they will have problems but if a community has good schools so that the students are getting a good education than the community will soar.