God will find you

Hannah - Reasnor, Iowa
Themes: Christianity

Have you ever been in a room full of a crowd of people but you felt alone and felt like no one there and no one was finding or seeking you out? Then you realize that this voice comes into your head that says you are my child or that “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Have you heard the voice of God in those times? His voice might be a whisper in the wind and when he calls, he calls us into his presence of love and mercy. This I believe that God will find you. God will find you in the midst of the storm, pick you up, wrap you in his arms of love and put you into the calm of his presence. You can see that I do believe in God. He started coming into my life when a very tragic event hit my family with having my dad battling cancer of six years and giving up that battle when I was just a mere three years old. Several years later, during my senior year when I finally realized his signs in my life that God was constantly on the run and chasing me. Most of the time it would just be little butterfly moments but then the lightning bolts of life came and it was God reaching out continually saying I am here for you, and I always have been and it was then that God found me and has become the Lord of my life ever since. However, the thing is that I’ve grown up in the church since birth but it had to take a series of events in my life to realize that God was finding and seeking me out and just wrapping his arms of love around me. I do believe in God, the father of Jesus, the father me, the father of all of us who will just believe and accept his name that was sent to save the world and not to condemn the world. He came with love into the world and the point is, is that we are His, we will always be His, it’s just a matter of looking around in your life and being awakened to the presence of God and that He will find you.