kate - Dayton, Ohio

Different people believe in different things . That is depends of their interests and hobbies, occupation and friends, even of their religion and country. That is the question what do I believe? I believe in the most valuable thing in the life of each person all over the world, in a family . My family are the people who are always ready to help me weather I am in goodness or in trouble , they could give me a sound peace advice, protect me and give me the biggest gift their love . My parents love me very much, from my childhood they took care of me, fostered in me good manners and always tried to do utmost to make me happier , couple month ago I did not pay attention on this, it was normal, that everything are done for me and the world running around me . But then I won a trip to the United States and I was exited and in the same time scared, I have never thought that one day I will leave my home country and my parents .I did not want to .But I saw my parents how happy and proud they were. So during this time I had to decide weather to go or to stay . On the fifteenth of August full of hope and expectations I was standing at the Dayton airport. I saw people who were waiting for me and those people were my host family . Now they are taking care of me, and the funniest thing that the family I did not knew became really close to me . Every day I have an unforgettable new experience with them , these trip change my life a lot, for example ,back home I have no brothers and sisters but here I do and it is so interesting to spent time with them, to share the room with my host sister ,she is older then me and all the time she takes care of me .Frankly speaking I like it because it is a lot of fun . My parents back home in Ukraine sent me so wonderful letters full of love and it makes me happy .I know that I am a lucky person ,to be more exact I am lucky person twice instead of one family I have two families , one is back home and another is in the United States. And this two families supported me in the hardest moments of my life .Another thing is due to my both families I will receive an educational level I always wanted too. And no matter how old I will be sixteen or sixty I will always remember my families, the people who were always in my heart and they will stay there forever . That is why I believe in my family.