Keegan - Peoria, Arizona

The purpose of life is to follow your dreams…even if you don’t reach them.

The day you stop dreaming is the day you stop living, you probably won’t die but you won’t be happy. You’ll be living in a shell of the person that you want to be.

Maybe you want to be rich and famous, to have a big house, beautiful women, cars, cavier… a lifestyle that’s so fuqin’ cool it feels like your living in a rap video! It feel’s that way because you are…don’t get sold a lifestyle friends. Work hard if you want thoughts to turn into fruition. Applied dreams are a lot more successful than dreams that just stay in your head.

Maybe you just want the standard “American Dream.” A house, a family,

2 1/2 kids, a dog and a white picket fence. Or maybe you want to travel to Europe or go to Disney Land for the first time or bowl a perfect game….or you want to become a doctor, nurse, fire fighter, lawyer, professional basketball player, singer, actress, rockstar or a model?????

The point is…..keep dreaming about all of these things because they are all important. It’s what makes life worth living! The hard truth is that some dreams don’t work out…BUT fuq it…it’s worth trying! Don’t get caught up in what other people or society think you should be. Step outside of the box…

in fact cut a hole in it when you do and dream so fuqin’ big that you are fueled by a relentless fire that triggers an ambition that makes you work so hard that even God is envious! And by the way, be sure to to thank him while you’re on your quest…because you’re going to need him through the good times and the bad.

And when you realize your dream(s)….thank Adam & Eve as well for taking a bite of the apple…..it was worth it.