Shayan - Austin, Texas

I believe that believing in something is the most important thing in a person’s life. If believing in yourself, family, love, faith freedom orf firiends makes someone happy then believe it. No matter what it is people have to believe it is important because believing insomething make the person who they are.

When thinking of something to write about for this I believe essay I could not think of anything to write. I searched my mind for days. I began to get worried becasue I questioned if I believed anything or if anything I belived had any importance in my life. I finally realized that everything I believe in is what is important in my life. The problem was not that I did not have any beliefs, but that I had too many to choose from.

I believe in God, I believe in love, I believe in family, I belive in the support of my friends, the joy that laughter brings, the words music speaks, I believe hard work pays off I believe in kind words, I believe that hard times makes me stronger. With all these things I believe. how could I pick one to write about? I could find one that could be elaborated on but if I did that, no one would understand me. They would not comprehend who I am. If someone knows everything I believe and stand for, they know who I am. Every belief that I have makes me the person I am. One is no more important or contributes more than another belief. I am my beliefs. They help me, they mold me, and keep me strong. They help me know who I am. Without the things I believe I am not myself. I am nothing.

I believe that believing brings fulfillment, understanding and joy.

I believe that even believeing in something minor is important because those small beliefs contribute too. I believe that having beliefs is important, because without them I am not myself.