I believe in laughing.

Kate - Taylorsville, North Carolina

Laughter can be such a great thing and can make the good come out in people. I love to laugh and have a good time. If though I am only 19 and don’t have a lot of life experiences, nothing can make a day better than a good laugh.

I remember many days that were just blah and whenever I got around my friends and had a good laugh my day was ten times better and also it went by faster.

I remember one time when I was with my friend Tiffany. She had just broken up with her boyfriend just a couple of days before, and she was really down. I hate when my friends are down or up set. I was sitting there and said that he was stuck on you like a leach. I made an awful sucking nose and she just bust out laughing. In that moment her worries went away and she was happy. By just her laughing made me feel better.

Now when I make that nose we always bust out laughing and enjoy a great moment in laughter and it always makes us feel better. Laughing is so great for the soul and the mind to forget what is happing in that time. It helps the bad thought go away a good one to start.

That is why I say “Have a laugh a day and have a better day.”