Kare - El Paso, Texas
Themes: science

I believe in cleanliness. I believe in hand sanitizer. Everyday that you go into a public restroom, eat from metal forks at a restaurant, open the door at the cleaners, ring the doorbell at your neighbor’s house, or even shake a hand you attract over thousands of germs. Eww! People today don’t take the extra 20 seconds to wash their hands, which leave these unwanted germs to live everywhere. Some excuses are that it’s a waste of time; some are that it’s not needed, but most say that there aren’t any sinks to wash their hands in. Well that’s why I believe in hand sanitizer. It’s the sanitary way to sanitize your hands and it’s also more convenient.

If you are a germ freak like myself, then this is the best thing that has come around. It comes in little straps to hang on your backpack, to put on your dresser drawer; you can even put it on your car mirror.

Imagine if you were in the middle of nowhere and you killed a bug with your hand. Where would you wash your hands? What if there isn’t any soap in the restroom, or you have this disgusting mark on your hand? Use hand sanitizer and the squished bug and restroom attracting germs will be cleaned up. It’s as easy as one, two, three. First you open the container, next you pour out the desired amount of liquid, and last you rub your hands together in a hand-washing motion. This little container of cleanliness is so powerful that it cleans up to 99.9% of germs that you contact in a given period of time.

I believe in hand sanitizer because it’s convenient, easy to use, and a germ killer. It’s not rocket science. By using hand sanitizer you don’t need all the messiness of bathrooms with towels all over the place and you don’t have to depend on if there is soap or not. I belive in hand sanitizer because it’s the only clean way of cleaning.