Timothy - Centerville, Ohio

People, a noun that classifies so many human beings, races, personalities or even countries into a small six letter word. For me people are the ones that make you want to get up in the morning, the ones who make you strive towards excellence, and the ones who look so different but are tremendously alike, this I believe.

My family, the most important group of people in my life, mean so much to me that I would not know how to even start to comprehend life without them. The special bonds we have from playing video games, to making fun of Mom for saying something stupid, to even just laughing at some overly amusing flatulence. My family is always my number one in my life, this I believe.

My friends, the people who know me the most. The ones who know what to say at the right time to make all of that chocolate milk that we just raced to drink come out my nose. My friends are the one group of people besides my family, that know me the best. They guide me through times of peer pressure, through times of guilt and rage, and most of all through times of depression. My friends are there for me, this I believe.

My teammates, the people who wake up in the bright and early hours of the morning to practice and strive to get better at the sport we all love. My teammates are the ones who know how to make me mad to make me better. They teach me how to make that perfect shot, or make that pass just a little bit better. My teammates are the ones who help me become perfect, this I believe.

And last my teachers, the people who help me towards my goal of going to college and becoming the CEO of an advertising company. All the C’s and D’s and even F’s that I have received, I have received for a reason. To be taught a lesson, that the teachers care for me and that they are trying to help me towards my goal. My teachers coach me through writing papers, through taking that hard test, to learning how to do Trig when you are in Algebra 2. Teachers are there for me to care and help me towards my goal, this I believe.

From my family, my friends, to my teammates and my teachers. People are so different that I love watching and waiting to see who is going to impact my life next. It could be a stranger on the street asking for money, or even a crazy guy at Mcdonald’s in the morning, people make the biggest impact on my life, this I believe.