Britt - Plaquemine,, Louisiana

Good Things Aren’t Always Too Good to be true

I am 18 and believe in finding someone whom I can spend the rest of my life with. I’ve always prayed and hoped for true love to pass my way. At first, I gave up completely on finding a lifetime mate. However, little did I know, GOD had a bigger plan for me than I had for myself, or at least, that’s what I think. It’s only been a month and 2 days, but things are so good they just can’t be real. I hope I never wake up from this wonderful dream that I’m in.

It all started about a month ago. I was on my way to a guide dog seminar in New Jersey. I was really excited about it too because I’d never done anything like that before. This was my first time doing something like this. When I got there I met a few other students around my age who were participating also. One of those students turned out to be a Christian who Awas on fire for GOD. I noticed this right away and wanted to get to know him better. As the weekend went on, we became closer. Soon, we got each other’s number and began calling each other to stay in touch.

Over this last month, we’ve talked on the phone every day and have prayed every morning and every night. This has totally made me really happy because I think he’s actually the one that GOD has in store for me I only hope that things aren’t too good to be true, and that I never wake up from this fairy tale. I don’t want things to end between us. GOD has blessed me with this person for a reason I believe, and I’m not about to let him go that easily.