Arthur - Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania

Throughout my time trying to think of what I believe in, I have come to the conclusion that life finds its own way. It is about the moment that makes one laugh at a friend for being themselves that helps time go by when there isn’t much to do. Or maybe the first time in the day that I get to do exactly what it is that makes me happy and feel a part of something special for a moment. It is that good morning kiss you get from your love that guides you through the rest of your day. My family and friends are what I believe in. That is what makes my life so incredible day in and day out. Being able to watch my niece and nephew grow up and learn something new every day makes my day special. Hearing a funny line come out of my youngest nephews mind as he tries to explain how he feels at that time gives me an understanding of the world and how we all have to learn about everything that is in it. Going to school at the age of 22 and still finding out something for the first time and then being able to relate it to my own world is another thing that I have come to believe leads me in the right direction for my future. I have learned to reach for my goals to be a successful person and do whatever it is I can each day to better the world that you and I belong to. There is too much violence in the world and this violence spreads from one person to the next until wars break out due to hate. We are still fighting every day in some far off land because of the hate people have for each other. What is this hate? Why does it even exist? Every time that I go to the gas pump, it saddens me to know that I am directly funding a war by having to put this gas, which has become a driving force to kill and be killed. A family member losing loved ones so that the masses can drive to their destinations doesn’t seem to make sense to me. With little more than a voice, the ability to write and a single vote, I have decided to hope for the best for the future of America and in the meantime enjoy the company of who I know and love best, my family.