Luke - Poquoson, Virginia

Friendship is an essential part of anyone’s life. Friends almost always connect with each other just about immediately on multiple levels of their personalities. When anyone spends time with their true friends they make memories that stick with us wherever we go and are kept as parts of our lives and who we are. Friends walk in to everyone’s life, some stay, and others walk right back out. Friendship creates bonds between people that are never broken, this I believe.

The connection experienced between friends can sometimes seem almost magnetic, while other friends gain their bonds through time. Time is irrelevant when it comes to this though because when personalities mesh well, some opposites and some likenesses, friends will make their connection. My best friend from middle school, whom I spent all my days with, moved away before we entered high school and even though we have not been able to see each other very much we stay in contact and are still great friends. The enjoyment of doing activities that friends love to do with each other always make for a certain good time. Little boys playing catch, little girls playing dolls, the girls getting ready to go out for the nigh, or the guys getting together to watch the game, nothing is better than the connection experienced by friends.

These activities friends shared make the memories that everyone carries inside of them. These memories are the things that help to shape the personality of people. The memories of great times that friendship created are kept inside and stay with people forever. When a friend walks out on someone’s life it is the bond that keeps the two together no matter what. Some friends I’ve made have not stuck around very long and have left my life possibly because of disagreements or misunderstandings, but the memories we made together keep the between us strong. Even if the two don’t have the time to keep up with one another the memories they share from times they spent together will always be with them. These memories boast tremendous capabilities to the owner, such as helping make a person happy who is cheerless thanks to the hardships now apparent in their lives. Memories are the fruits produced by growing friendships.

The impact that friends have on each other’s lives is immeasurable. The connection shared between two friends is one of the greatest things anyone can experience in their lives. Memories provided by the friendships people have shape who they are and who they will come to be. Though some friendships come to end, the bonds created through that friendship will always remain. This I believe.