Kaitlyn - West Palm Beach, Florida

I believe in friendship. I know that sounds cheesy and over used, but trust me from recent experience, you don’t know what you have in a friendship until its gone. A friendship is something that makes a lifelong impression in your heart, and once that’s friendship is gone, all you’re left with is an empty impression that once held wonderful moments. We take things like friendship for granted. We think it’s always going to be there, but the truth is, one wrong word said, or one wrong action taken, and like that, it’s over.

Friendship is something you can not replace, and something you can not put a price sticker on. You don’t have the same friendship with one person as you do with another person. Take every moment you spend with your friends and cherish it. A friendship is not something you find in your parents, maybe something you find in a sibling, but it is definitely something you find in a perfect stranger that makes you love to spend time with them.

So I guess what I’m saying is to also value your time, because for every second you spend mad at your friend, is a second of your friendship you’ll never get back. It’s a second of laughs you’ll never be able to have, and it’s a second of love you’ll never be able to share with each other.

Friendship is a powerful thing, and in this, I do believe.