Sara - Tucson, Arizona
Themes: love

This I Believe In

As cliché as it might be, I believe in love. I believe in the feeling that it gives you because nothing in this life is more genuine and real. It’s one of the strongest emotions known to man. It’s near impossible to live without. It’s a great reason to wake up in the morning and it seems to take a lot of that everyday stress and just make it disappear.

Love, we look for it but it’s often hard to detect. I personally never though I could possibly form a relationship with the boy I’m with let alone fall in love with him. I know I’m young and I know I’m naïve but that doesn’t mean what I’m experiencing is any less real. Love makes life worth living. It’s something to look forward to, something to let your mind wander off to, something that fills you up with so many emotions it’s almost overwhelming. It’s easier to go throughout the day knowing that you have a significant other right behind you to catch you if you fall.

Being with this boy has helped me realize quite a lot about myself. I’ve detected a lot of personality traits and I have found some things that I could defiantly work on to help myself become a better person. I want to be the best person I can possible be and it feels good to want to better myself. I have never been so open with some one in my life and I am leaving my self completely exposed and vulnerable. As scary as it might be it has really helped me learned a lot about who I am. After a while you start to grasp what is really important in life and prioritizing seems to just come naturally. I know that the choices I make today will be supported unconditionally.

Being in this relationship has also helped me to come to a lot of different conclusions. I’m starting to really appreciate the small victories in life. Things like getting a good grade on a test or even just bringing yourself to wake up and start your day. I’m really starting to admire the struggle it takes to simply be human because in all actuality, nothing is more difficult.

It’s actually quite intriguing how one person can effect your life to such a degree that no one else can. True love is indescribable, yet self-explanatory. My life honestly would be a lot different than it is right now if it weren’t for him, and It scares me to think how things could have turned out because I know they wouldn’t be as good as they are now.