Jeremy - Norwood, Ohio

I believe what goes around comes around. Do to others, as you want done to you. I feel this is a very important lesson in life because you really are going to get treated only as well as you treat others. If you’re mean to someone, it will eventually come back to bite you in the butt. That is why being “Mr. Nice Guy” pays off in the end.

I’m not saying you have to constantly be giving compliments, you can just say “hi” and be friendly to the people you are around. Everyone has those days when things just aren’t going right for him or her, so they might not be all smiles that day. That’s your chance to be a good person and at least try to cheer them up. Say something nice to them. Compliment them on a quality that you admire about them. If you do little things like that, when you are having a bad day, you’ll be surprised how many people will try to help you out like you helped them. When you do help others, you should feel good about yourself. You helped them when they were down, or in need of something, and that’s something to be proud of.

One time where karma has gotten me was once; I was at one of my football games. I purposely made an illegal play thinking that I couldn’t possibly hurt him. He was way bigger than me. But I thought wrong. A few games later, a guy much smaller than me made that same exact play on me. I was in so much pain. I seriously thought I would be out for the rest of the game. Now I know how that kid felt when I hurt him.

That showed me that karma is real and it does really come back twice as hard.

This I Believe.