cakneeshia - cincinnati, Ohio
Themes: love

Have you ever thought that where wouldn’t be a single person in the world for you, or didn’t believe it was? Well I’m here to let you know that I believe and why I do.

I believe there is a special person for everyone in the world. It’s just really hard to find them. Most people go through a lot just to find the person they think is right for them. People can even be in a long-term relationship and still find out that person wasn’t for them.

Take me for example, I was in a long-term relationship. As a matter of fact it was about four years. For about three of them, I thought I had found the right person for me. It had turned out that my Mr. Right turned out to be Mr. Wrong. The three years we was together if our relationship was so amazing; we had done almost everything together. It was filled with so much love, trust, and respect. There wasn’t a day that went by I had to worry about him cheating on me or even looking for another girl. This relationship was like every girl’s dream.

The year of 2007 was a year I never ever thought would happen. That is when everything went wrong. He had started cheating on me because I had moved to Norwood, which was too far for him. I had forgiven him twice just because I loved him with all my heart. But the third time, I had enough of all of his games. It had turned out he had got two females pregnant that I had a beef with back in the day. That had ended everything for me, I didn’t see him the same way, and yes I still love him to this day I just don’t have the love I had for him. The moment I had found out about the two girl’s he had gotten pregnant, I thought my life was over. I thought it was the end of the world until my mom told me, even through you love him you have to get over him and move on. There are plenty of nice men out there that are willing to love you and respect you the way you suppose to be loved and respected.

I would say that love will hurt, but not when you find that right one that has the same love for you. Any relationship should always have trust in it, no matter what. When you are in a relationship with someone and you are really in love with that person, but don’t think it going to work, make a list about all the good and bad things you both

were through together. If the good out-weighs the bad, then it is worth fighting for. If he or she is not the one just don’t give up, there is a special person for you out there, you just have to take the time and try to find them.

Love is a strong word. You just can’t say that to anyone. Only use that word if you really mean it. No matter what anyone says that special person is out there. God blessed everyone with a special gift to find that person.